This drink is probably best known as, according to legend, the drink that inspired the Negroni. A classic Italian Aperitif that’s almost a Spritz. In fact, if you like an Aperol Spritz, then this is a great highball option for you to try.
Bittersweet, dry, refreshing and incredibly easy to make! If you order one in a bar, just make sure you don’t get served a black coffee!
- 45 ml SWEET VERMOUTH (1 part)
- 45 ml BITTER APERITIVO (1 part)
- 75 ml SPARKLING WATER (2.5 parts)
How to make it
- 1 – Add all ingredients to your mixing glass then fill with ice.
- 2 – Fill with cubed Ice
- 3 – Add orange slices to garnish
Shopping list calculator
|Campari / Bitter Aperitivo||0||0||ml|
|Sparkling water / Club soda||0||0||ml|
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks