Come on Barbie let’s go PARTY! Ok, so this is not just a fun Frosé drink, it’s a classy drink pretending to be a frivolous drink!
This is a really simple frozen rosé recipe to make, even though it may read like a lot of ingredients, it’s worth it – think about how many ingredients you cook with every time you make dinner! When you think that way, this is simple, plus all the ingredients are easy to come by and work in many other cocktails. So, nothing obscure to be wasted here. Read More
Although you might want to blitz one of these together for yourself on a Saturday afternoon in the sun, it’s perfect for a gathering, maybe a fun movie night?! For this reason, we recommend mixing the St. Germain, Bitter Aperitivo and Pink Grapefruit juice together in a bottle. It’ll make the drinks making process much quicker and easier. If you use a wine bottle, you’ll also realise that you need one bottle of mixture for every two bottles of Rosé.
If you want something with a little more kick, stir in a splash of ice-cold vodka. You can do this by stirring it straight into the glass, which will allow other people to keep their drinks at a lower strength if they want.
- 120 ml ROSÉ WINE (6 parts)
- 20 ml ST GERMAIN (1 part)
- 20 ml RED BITTER APERITIVO (1 part)
- 20 ml FRESH PINK GRAPEFRUIT JUICE (1 part)
- 75 g MEDIUM FROZEN STRAWBERRIES (3 1/2 parts)
- 150 g CRUSHED ICE (5 parts)
How to make it
- 1 – Add frozen strawberries and ice to a countertop blender and pulse the blades to start to break down the strawberries.
- 2 – Add all other ingredients.
- 3 – Blend until smooth.
- 4 – Pour into a coupette glass.
- 5 – Cut halfway up a pretty strawberry, place it on the rim of the glass, and serve.
Please Drink Responsibly
Shopping list calculator
|Red Bitter Aperitivo||0||0||ml|
|Fresh Pink Grapefruit Juice||0||0||ml|
|Frozen Strawberries (medium)||0||0|
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks