Boulevardier means ‘man about town’ and in short, this drink is a Negroni made with American Whisky instead of Gin. However, this is no modern twist on a classic, the Boulevardier has been around since 1920’s Paris where it was first mixed and popularized by American expats living there.Read More
- 45 ml BOURBON (1 1/2 parts)
- 30 ml SWEET VERMOUTH (1 part)
- 30 ml BITTER APERITIVO (1 part)
How to make it
- 1 – Add all ingredients to a mixing glass.
- 2 – Fill the mixing glass with ice and stir ingredients together.
- 3 – Stir until ice cold and just enough water has been added from ice-melt to fully open flavours.
- 4 – Fill glass with ice.
- 5 – Garnish with a twist of orange and serve!
Shopping list calculator
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks