This is our take on the classic Sherry Flip cocktail. The clue is in the title, the Cherry Sherry Flip takes the classic Sherry Flip, and adds a hint of rich dark cherry and spices from the dash of Angostura bitters. This all blends beautifully with the dry nutty flavour of the Amontillado Sherry and rich body of the egg. All in all making for a fabulously easy drinking little cocktail.Read More
- 60 ml AMONTILLADO SHERRY (2 parts)
- 30 ml CHERRY HEERING (CHERRY LIQUEUR) (1 part)
- 30 ml SMALL EGG (1 part)
- 1 Dash ANGOSTURA BITTERS (DASH)
How to make it
- 1 – Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- 2 – If you want an even richer, heavier experience, and 20ml / 2/3oz heavy cream too.
- 3 – Shake ingredients without ice (dry shake) to whip up the egg.
- 4 – Add ice to the shaker with the frothy ingredients.
- 5 – Shake hard and fine strain into a cocktail glass or lowball glass.
- 6 – Garnish with a Maraschino cherry!
Shopping list calculator
|Cherry Heering (Cherry liqueur)||0||0||ml|
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks