Is there anyone that doesn’t love a Clover Club? As a bartender it’s one of those drinks you know will put a smile on the face of even the most difficult to please guest. It’s a truly joyful drink to both drink and serve and has been around since the late 1880s, when it was created in Philadelphia.Read More
- 60 ml GIN (3 parts)
- 20 ml LEMON JUICE (1 part)
- 10 ml RICH RASPBERRY SYRUP (1/2 part)
- 1 SMALL EGG WHITE (3/4 part)
How to make it
- 1 – If you want a more herbaceous version, reduce Gin to 45ml / 1 ½ oz and include 15ml / ½ oz of your preferred dry vermouth.
- 2 – Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- 3 – Shake ingredients without ice (dry shake) to whip up a rich foam. You can add the spring from a Hawthorn Strainer to help froth the ingredients.
- 4 – Add ice to the shaker with the frothy ingredients. (Remove the Hawthorn spring first, if you used one).
- 5 – Shake hard and fine strain into a cocktail glass.
- 6 – Express a twist of lemon over the top of the drink for aromatics.
- 7 – Garnish with a single fresh raspberry floating on top of the drink’s foam, and serve!
Shopping list calculator
|Rich raspberry syrup||0||0||ml|
|Small Egg white||0||0|
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks