A Dry Martini variant for the olive fanatics out there. Just a little dirty, or absolute filth?! Your will need to choose how much Vermouth you add, in other words, how ‘Dry’ you want your Dirty Martini to be – this is still very much up to you. However, with the Dirty Martini you also need to decide how ‘Dirty’ you want your Martini to be. This simply comes down to how much olive brine you add to your drink. Read More
- 60 ml GIN (2 parts)
- 30 ml DRY VERMOUTH (1 part)
- 15 ml OLIVE BRINE (1/3 part)
How to make it
- 1 – Add all ingredients to a mixing glass.
- 2 – Fill the mixing glass with ice and stir ingredients together.
- 3 – Taste throughout the process to find the perfect dilution point. When enough water has been added through ice-melt to open all flavours and make the Martini enjoyable to drink.
- 4 – Garnish with olives and serve.
Shopping list calculator
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks