Ever growing in popularity, the Fifty-Fifty Martini is simply a one-to-one ratio Dry Martini. In other words, equal parts Junipero Gin and Dry Vermouth. This produces a Dry Martini that’s full of herbaceous flavour. To ensure that the Dry Vermouth doesn’t overpower the Gin, we recommend using a Gin that’s smooth yet powerful, and able to bring perfect balance to the recipe. Read More
Garnishing your Fifty-Fifty is the same as any other Dry Martini, it’s entirely up to you. A twist, olives, cocktail onions, the choice is yours. Purists might gasp, but a Fifty-Fifty can also be made and served like a Negroni, in a lowball glass over a block of ice, perfect for a lunchtime aperitif.
- 45 ml JUNIPERO GIN (1 part)
- 45 ml DRY VERMOUTH (1 part)
How to make it
- 1 – Add Junipero Gin and Dry Vermouth to a mixing glass.
- 2 – Fill mixing glass with ice and stir to chill and add dilution from the ice.
- 3 – Do not stir too long, the alcohol strength of the drink is already reduced by using equal parts Gin and Dry Vermouth.
- 4 – Taste test and trust your palate as you stir.
- 5 – Strain into a cocktail glass, garnish as preferred and serve.
Shopping list calculator
Check out our Junipero Gin Review.
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks