Lemonade has been around for fifteen-hundred years or more and at least one precursor dates back to the middle ages on the Mediterranean coast of Egypt. Something closer to the modern version of Fresh Lemonade we know today appeared in Paris in 1630 sweetened with honey. It became so popular and widespread that there was even a union of lemonade vendors.Read More
Lemonades are mostly served sparkling in Europe and still in the US. Whichever you prefer, the recipe remains the same, just pick your preferred water to lengthen the recipe with.
- 30 ml FRESH LEMON JUICE (2 parts)
- 15 ml RICH SUGAR SYRUP (1 part)
- 90 ml SPARKLING WATER (6 parts)
How to make it
- 1 – Add all ingredients to a tall glass.
- 2 – Use a spoon to ensure the sugar/syrup is mixed fully into the drink.
- 3 – Fill glass with ice and 2 slices of lemon layered through the drink.
- 4 – Finish with the 3rd wheel of lemon on top of the drink and serve.
Shopping list calculator
|Fresh lemon juice||0||0||ml|
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks