The Honey Rosemary Sour cocktail recipe is an old classic in our world, although it’s probably a new recipe to you. Originally called Courtyard Sun when we first conceived it, it was an ever popular recipe we included on menus in a number of different bars in the early to mid 2000s.
The recipe is one of those simple, timeless flavour combinations that will never go out of style. Crisp refreshing lemon, balanced with sweet honey, combined with the aromatics and complexity of gin and rosemary. It’s easy to see why it’s always been a popular choice.
- 60 ml GIN (2 parts)
- 30 ml LEMON JUICE (1 part)
- 30 ml HONEY SYRUP (1 part)
- 1 Sprig ROSEMARY
How to make it
- 1 – Add a fresh sprig of rosemary to you cocktail shaker
- 2 – Add all other ingredients and fill the shaker with ice
- 3 – Shake hard then fine strain into a lowball glass then fill with ice
- 4 – Gently tap a fresh sprig of rosemary against your hand to release its aromatics, (a gentle couple of taps is all it takes!). Lay it flat, on top of the ice and serve
Shopping list calculator
|Fresh Lemon Juice||0||0||ml|
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks