The Kilinga Espresso Martini is a twist on the Espresso Martini that delivers notes of dark chocolate, coffee, orange and a hint of smoke.
Citrus and coffee pair so well together, and orange is delivered to this drink via the flesh of fresh orange, the oils in its peel and dry orange liqueur. The complexity and gentle smoke of the Bacanora add a whole new layer to the orange and coffee, while the orange oils of the twist and cinnamon aromatics fill your nose. Read More
Inspired by Kilinga herself, the founder and figurehead of the Bacanora Kilinga, who drinks her Bacanora neat with a slice of orange dusted with cinnamon, and who are we to argue with that flavour combination. If you’ve never heard of Bacanora, but you like agave spirits such as Tequila or Mezcal, you’re in for a treat.
- 45 ml KILINGA SILVESTRE BACANORA (1 1/2 parts)
- 15 ml TRIPLE SEC (1/2 part)
- 30 ml ESPRESSO (1 parts)
- 7.5 ml SUGAR SYRUP (1/4 part)
- 2 ORANGE SLICES
How to make it
- 1 – Add two orange slices to a shaker
- 2 – Add all other ingredients to the shaker with the orange slices
- 3 – Fill shaker with ice and shake hard
- 4 – Fine strain into a cocktail glass
- 5 – Dust with a little cinnamon and add twist of orange
- 6 – Serve
Shopping list calculator
|Kilinga Silvestre Bacanora||0||0||ml|
|Rich Simple Syrup||0||0||ml|
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks