An old and once almost forgotten classic recipe that came roaring back into popularity at the end of the 00’s.
It’s not an obviously popular drink as it uses some less well-known ingredients that deliver some robust flavour profiles. However, like the Negroni, it has found an ever-growing number of fans, and once you get hooked on its flavour profile, you’ll be hooked for life. Read More
- 20 ml GIN (1 part)
- 20 ml MARASCHINO LIQUEUR (1 part)
- 20 ml GREEN CHARTREUSE (1 part)
- 20 ml FRESH LIME JUICE (1 part)
How to make it
- 1 – Add all ingredients to cocktail shaker.
- 2 – Fill shaker with ice
- 3 – Shake ingredients together hard.
- 4 – Fine strain into cocktail glass.
- 5 – Garnish & serve
Shopping list calculator
|Fresh Lime Juice||0||0||ml|
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks