Negroni (Fords Gin Batched)
What’s better than a Negroni? A Fords Gin Negroni that’s batched, bottled and ready to drink!
The Negroni was once a bartender’s curiosity, but now this red, bittersweet pre-dinner favorite has become one of the most popular cocktails in the world.
The history of this drink’s creation is confusing, other than to say it was most likely created by someone called Negroni over a hundred years ago. Read More
As a cocktail made of just three ingredients of equal parts, along with water to open and balance the recipe, make sure you use the highest quality ingredients to compliment your great choice of gin.
1 Bottle Serves Minimum 8 People. Please drink responsibly.
- 1 Part FORDS GIN
- 1 Part SWEET VERMOUTH
- 1 Part BITTER APERITIVO
- 1 Part WATER
How to make it
- 1 – Take a clean, empty Fords Gin Bottle.
- 2 – ADD FORDS GIN Fill to the TOP of the 6oz line The liquid level should sit on top of the line, not in line with it.
- 3 – ADD BITTER APERITIVO Fill to the TOP of the 12oz line.
- 4 – ADD SWEET VERMOUTH Fill to just over half-way between the 500ml line and 20oz line.
- 5 – ADD WATER Fill to the 'fill line' on the neck of the bottle and put the lid on.
- 6 – Roll bottle end-over-end to mix.
- 7 – Taste test to check balance.
- 8 – Add to fridge or ice bucket to chill.
- 9 – SERVEPour your chilled Negroni into a lowball glass, add cubed ice, garnish with orange slices and serve.
1 Bottle Serves Minimum 8 People.
Please Drink Responsibly
Shopping list calculator
Learn more about Fords Gin here
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks