If you’re looking at this and thinking, ‘oh a Dry Whiskey Negroni’ – you’ve not found the Boulevardier yet, which is the link between the Old Pal and the Negroni. The Old Pal cocktail was created around the same time as the Boulevardier, 1920s Paris. Read More
This is a delicious little recipe that you can continue to sip on without your palate getting tired. The Old Pal also appeals to both Negroni lovers and haters alike.
- 30 ml RYE WHISKEY (1 part)
- 30 ml DRY VERMOUTH (1 part)
- 30 ml BITTER APERITIVO (1 part)
How to make it
- 1 – Add all ingredients to mixing glass.
- 2 – Fill with ice.
- 3 – Stir together with ice to chill ingredients and add the perfect amount of dilution from ice-melt.
- 4 – Strain into cocktail glass.
- 5 – Garnish & serve.
Shopping list calculator
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks