The ‘Paper Plane’ cocktail was created by internationally acclaimed New York bartender, Sam Ross, back in 2008. It’s a delicious modern riff on the classic ‘Last Word’ cocktail that is now probably as famous as the drink that inspired it.
It’s both a heady mixture of strong, sweet and bitter with a base of Whisky, Bitter Aperitivo and Amaro. However it’s also balanced and crisp to taste, with the use of fresh lemon juice. Taking the Paper Plane to a very different place than the Boulevardier or Manhattan style Whisk(e)y drinks.
- 20 ml BOURBON (1 part)
- 20 ml APEROL (1 part)
- 20 ml AMARO NONINO (1 part)
- 20 ml FRESH LEMON JUICE (1 part)
How to make it
- 1 – Add all ingredients to cocktail shaker.
- 2 – Fill shaker with ice.
- 3 – Shake hard and fine strain into a cocktail glass.
- 4 – Garnish with a paper plane, serve and try not to throw the plane!
Shopping list calculator
|Fresh lemon juice||0||0||ml|
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks