The Perfect Lady cocktail is a simple but delicious classic twist on the White Lady. The dry Orange Liqueur of the White Lady recipe is replaced with a Peach Liqueur instead, creating a refreshing yet indulgent little drink that’s a real crowd-pleaser. Read More
Stone fruit such as peaches, apricots or plums pair very well with the fresh herbaceous notes of Gin, making this a perfect combination. The peach and meringue like foam of shaken egg white (or aquafaba) give the drink a desert like quality. While the dry Gin and fresh lemon brings the Perfect Lady into a balance, creating an experience you can keep coming back to.
- 40 ml GIN (2 parts)
- 20 ml PEACH LIQUEUR (1 part)
- 20 ml FRESH LEMON JUICE (1 part)
- 1 SMALL EGG WHITE (1 part)
How to make it
- 1 – Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- 2 – If making with egg white or aquafaba, shake ingredients together without ice first (dry shake) to whip up a rich foam. You can add the spring from a Hawthorn Strainer to help froth the ingredients.
- 3 – Fill shaker with ice and shake hard. (Remove the Hawthorn spring first, if you used one).
- 4 – Fine strain into a cocktail glass.
- 5 – Garnish with a twist of lemon.
Shopping list calculator
|Fresh Lemon Juice||0||0||ml|
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks