The Piña Colada is a classic cocktail that’s deliciously fruity and refreshing, a perfect way to cool down in the hot summer days.
This is a fruity and juicy version, but if you fancy a creamier more indulgent version you can always switch out the ice for coconut ice-cream. Very naughty!
- 60 ml RUM (Recommended blend) (2 parts)
- 75 ml FRESH PINEAPPLE JUICE (2 1/2 parts)
- 30 ml COCO LOPEZ (1 part)
- 7.5 ml FRESH LIME JUICE (1/4 part)
- 1 dash ANGOSTURA BITTERS
- 210 g CRUSHED ICE (7 parts)
How to make it
- 1 – Although you can make this drink with a single rum, we think a blend of rums really adds an unbeatable dimension. We use a blend of light rum, dark rum and coconut rum in equal quantities.
- NB. If you're blitzing up multiple drinks for friends, or you just want to be prepared when the urge takes you, we suggest mixing the rums together in a bottle first for speed and ease. Simply measure equal quantities of each rum into a clean bottle and store with the lid on. Remember to label it.
- 2 – Add all ingredients to a blender.
- 3 – Add ice (preferably use crushed for speed and ease or switch coconut ice-cream for a more luxuriant version).
- 5 – Blend until smooth .
- 6 – Pour into glass.
- 7 – Garnish and serve.
Please Drink Responsibly
Shopping list calculator
|Fresh Pineapple Juice||0||0||ml|
|Fresh Lime Juice||0||0||ml|
|Dash Angostura Bitters||0||0|
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks