This refreshingly tangy Raspberry Lemonade doesn’t use any artificial colouring. Pink Lemonades have a couple of incredible origin stories, both related to the circus in the US. One dating back to the mid 1800’s claims that in a moment of desperation water which had been used to wash a performer’s red tights in was used to mix up some lemonade as the crowds surged and supplies waned. Alternatively in 1912, a worker accidentally dropped a red coloured cinnamon candy into a batch of lemonade.Read More
- 15 ml FRESH LEMON JUICE (1 part)
- 15 ml FRESH RASPBERRY PUREE (1 part)
- 15 ml RICH SUGAR SYRUP (1 part)
- 90 ml SPARKLING WATER (6 parts)
How to make it
- 1 – Crush fresh raspberries into a purée (approx 3 raspberries per serve).
- 2 – Add all other ingredients to a tall glass.
- 3 – Adjust sugar to personal taste and depending on how sweet or sour the berries that you’re using are.
- 4 – Use a spoon to ensure purée and the sugar/syrup is mixed fully into the drink.
- 5 – Fill glass with ice.
- 6 – Finish with fresh raspberries and a lemon wheel, serve!
Shopping list calculator
|Fresh lemon juice||0||0||ml|
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks