The Sidecar is a delicious little classic recipe from the ‘Sour’ family. If you think it looks familiar, it’s essentially a White Lady with Cognac in place of Gin. In fact, the White Lady was also once referred to as a Chelsea Sidecar. Chelsea being an area of London and a nod to the London Dry Gin used in the White Lady. Read More
For tradition, texture, and a little added sweetness, add a rim of sugar to you cocktail glass. We recommend only sugaring half of the rim to give the choice of whether to drink through the sugar or not.
- 30 ml COGNAC (2 parts)
- 20 ml TRIPLE SEC (1 part)
- 20 ml FRESH LEMON JUICE (1 part)
How to make it
- 1 – Moisten half the outer rim of your cocktail glass with a piece of lemon, then dip it into a saucer of sugar to stick it to the rim. Hold the glass upside down and tap to knock off any excess sugar, then set to one side while you make the drink.
- 2 – Add all ingredients to cocktail shaker.
- 3 – Fill shaker with ice.
- 4 – Shake ingredients together.
- 5 – Fine strain into cocktail glass.
- 6 – Garnish & serve.
Shopping list calculator
|Fresh Lemon Juice||0||0||ml|
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks