To create our Strawberry Pink Gin cocktail recipe, we’ve taken the trend of the modern strawberry flavoured pink gin and merged it with one of the oldest cocktails out there, the Pink Gin Cocktail.
The original Pink Gin cocktail was a simple combination of gin with a few dashes of Angostura Bitters. The bitters add complex aromatic bitter flavours to the gin, producing a ‘must try’ cocktail for Dry Martini drinkers out there. Read More
As the name implies, the Angostura Bitters also turns the gin a pretty pink colour, or more of an orange colour if more bitters are added.
We’ve taken this elegantly simple yet flavorsome cocktail and given it a modern twist by infusing the Angostura Bitters with strawberries first. We stir it down and serve it ‘Up’, but you can serve it on the rocks if you prefer.
If you like this try a Pink Gin & Soda
- 75 ml GIN (2 1/2 parts)
- 15 ml STILL WATER (1/2 part)
- 5-10 ml STRAWBERRY INFUSED ANGOSTURA (1/3 part)
How to make it
- 1 – Add all ingredients to a mixing glass.
- 2 – Fill the mixing glass with ice and stir ingredients together.
- 3 – Stir until ice cold and just enough water has been added from ice-melt to fully open the flavours.
- 4 – Strain into a cocktail glass.
- 5 – Garnish with a twist of lemon and a slice of strawberry, and serve.
Watch our video.
How to create a Strawberry infused Angostura bitters
Please Drink Responsibly
Shopping list calculator
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks