Vanilla and citrus is one of the world’s most delicious flavour combinations. This Vanilla Lemonade recipe is only a subtle twist on the classic lemonade recipe, but it makes a huge difference. How good it tastes, will depend as always on your ingredients. So, to ensure you have high quality Vanilla Syrup, make your own, it’s quick and simple to do and you will notice the difference.
With this formula, you can use this base to make any number of other flavoured lemonades, such as adding almond flavours by using Orgeat. Get creative!
- 30 ml FRESH LEMON JUICE (2 parts)
- 15 ml RICH VANILLA SYRUP (1 part)
- 90 ml SPARKLING WATER (6 parts)
How to make it
- 1 – Add all ingredients to a tall glass.
- 2 – Use a spoon to ensure vanilla syrup is mixed fully into the drink!
- 3 – Fill glass with ice.
- 4 – Garnish with a fine lemon wedge and serve.
Shopping list calculator
|Fresh lemon juice||0||0||ml|
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks