Our White Elderflower Martini is a bright, off-dry and floral take on the Dry Martini. It’s not only a delicious alternative for the experienced Dry Martini drinker, but also a great way to dip your toe into the Martini world if you’ve ever been hesitant.
This is still proper Martini, with a big gin base, (or vodka if you prefer) that’s then slighty sweetened and aromatised with off-dry Bianco, (Blanc, Blanco, White) Vermouth and elderflower liqueur. Read More
For freshness, a pink grapefruit twist is added for garnish, delivering delightful aromatics that are a little softer than lemon.
- 60 ml GIN (6 parts)
- 30 ml DRY VERMOUTH (1 part)
- 15 ml ELDERFLOWER LIQUEUR (1/2 part)
How to make it
- 1 – Add all ingredients to a mixing glass
- 2 – Fill the mixing glass with ice and stir ingredients together
- 3 – Stir until ice cold and just enough water has been added from ice-melt to fully open flavours
- 4 – Fill glass with ice
- 5 – Garnish with a twist of orange and serve
Shopping list calculator
|Pink Grapefruit Twist||0||0|
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks