A classic of the Sour family of cocktails, the White Lady cocktail is a very close cousin of the Margarita. The base spirit is Gin not Tequila, and it calls for lemon juice not lime juice, but otherwise you can clearly see the similarities.
Adding egg white (or aquafaba) produces a light and fluffy drink that’s like drinking a ginny lemon meringue pie! Not including the egg white creates a sharper, drier cocktail. Read More
- 40 ml GIN (2 parts)
- 20 ml TRIPLE SEC (1 part)
- 20 ml FRESH LEMON JUICE (1 part)
- 1 SMALL EGG WHITE (1 part)
How to make it
- 1 – Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- 2 – If making with egg white or aquafaba, shake ingredients together without ice first (dry shake) to whip up a rich foam. You can add the spring from a Hawthorn Strainer to help froth the ingredients.
- 3 – Fill shaker with ice and shake hard. (Remove the Hawthorn spring first, if you used one).
- 4 – Fine strain into a cocktail glass.
- 5 – Garnish with a twist of lemon.
Shopping list calculator
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks