A classic of the Sour family of cocktails, the White Lady cocktail is a very close cousin of the Margarita. The base spirit is Gin not Tequila, and it calls for lemon juice not lime juice, but otherwise you can clearly see the similarities.
- 40 ml GIN (2 parts)
- 20 ml TRIPLE SEC (1 part)
- 20 ml FRESH LEMON JUICE (1 part)
- 1 SMALL EGG WHITE (1 part)
How to make it
- 1 – Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- 2 – If making with egg white or aquafaba, shake ingredients together without ice first (dry shake) to whip up a rich foam. You can add the spring from a Hawthorn Strainer to help froth the ingredients.
- 3 – Fill shaker with ice and shake hard. (Remove the Hawthorn spring first, if you used one).
- 4 – Fine strain into a cocktail glass.
- 5 – Garnish with a twist of lemon.
Shopping list calculator
As always, don’t forget to show us what you made by tagging us!
@Candra_Drinks #MakeBetterDrinks #CandraDrinks